Thursday, February 9, 2012

February 9, 2012

My foot is throbbing today. It's disappointing because I honestly thought it would be much better by now. Maybe it would feel better if Roz and Rose stopped stepping on it! Roz isn't that bad, but Rose weighs 23 lbs.

I like this pillow so much I may
put it on my own front porch.
I'd like to run a couple of errands today, especially I need to go to the grocery store. But besides my foot hurting I'm incredibly sleepy. As a result of being sleepy, I'm writing a very short blog. Maybe I need a nap and then I'll feel like going to the store.

Today I'm creating nothing. It's not often I don't create anything, but I think today is one of those days. I'm injured and grumpy, which isn't an ideal combination for being creative. Tomorrow will be a better day!


No comments:

Post a Comment