Tuesday, February 28, 2012

February 28, 2012

I just love the Apple store Genius Bar! In just a short time my laptop was back in working condition. And what did it cost me? Nothing. Got to love it.
I made 18 centerpieces for a community
dinner last Sunday night. Total costs: $99.15.

Channel 13, Houston's ABC affiliate, is coming to my house tomorrow morning to interview me about the upcoming Bayou City Art Festival. We all know how I feel about rising early, but tomorrow morning I'll have to be dressed and perky by 8:45 a.m. I was sent talking points to review/memorize for the interview. Hope I can stay on script. More than that, I hope I can stay awake.

Today I'm creating a newsletter for my Tuesday client. Actually, it's 3:45 p.m. and the newsletter is complete. Guess I should go home now and do something creative there, such as wash clothes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment