Saturday, February 11, 2012

February 11, 2012

 
Should have paid more attention to the warning
"KE WITH FOOD." Sick at my stomach all day.
Another crappy day. My foot was hurting about 2 a.m. this morning so I took an ibuprofen the doctor prescribed for me. I guess he was serious when he said to take with food. I've been sick all day, and fear I'm beginning to sound like a hypochondriac.

I just heard that Whitney Houston was found dead today. Very sad! What a tremendous talent gone to waste.

Today I'm creating a list of items to sew when I get back upstairs. I sold five pillows at the market on Tuesday that I need to stuff and close. And I got my first order for Christmas aprons from sister-in-law Susan who lives in Virginia. WOW! She's really thinking ahead. Not me. I still have two presents undelivered from last Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment