Monday, February 13, 2012

February 13, 2012

Grainy photo of my favorite valentine.
I was thinking last night about previous valentines with Mr. B. The first year we were dating, we had a conversation several weeks before Valentine's Day about things we'd always wanted, but would never buy. I mentioned a couple of silly things, such as a sports car or convertible, but when I got semi realistic I said I'd always wanted a Louis Vuitton purse, but would never spend the money. Just too extravagant. Then I asked him and he said he'd always wanted to visit Italy.

That year for Valentine's Day he bought me a Louis Vuitton purse. I was totally surprised and totally embarrassed because I bought him movies that he mentioned he liked but didn't own. Doesn't seem fair, does it? Especially since I still use my Louis Vuitton purse, but he can't watch his movies anymore (don't have a machine that will play them). FYI: We did make it to Italy several years later, but he probably paid for that, too.

Today I'm creating a calendar for the week and preparing for meetings. I hope it stops raining today because after my fall when it was raining, I'm somewhat afraid to step out in the rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment