Saturday, February 18, 2012

February 18, 2012

I've always admired the work of Dutch painter
Piet Mondrian. This fabric reminded me of his work.
It's almost 6 a.m. The heavy rain that was supposed to occur yesterday began last night and hasn't let up. Consequently, I haven't slept all night. Thunderstorms. Lightening. And winds of 55 miles per hour. A light rain is nice to sleep through, but not the hot mess that has been coming down all night. There will probably be trees down in the neighborhood because of the heavy rains. Sad!

I got two aprons made yesterday. When I photographed them, I realized that I'm tired of using the same pattern, so I'm going to try different ones. I found a book that I bought last summer with lots of different patterns. Expect to see some new designs soon.

Today I'm creating centerpieces for next weekend. A group is gathering this afternoon for an assembly line. Keep your fingers crossed that all goes well. Photos tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment