Thursday, May 8, 2014

Promotion Plans

The yard men came today.
Looks and smells yummy.
Being a Texas girl, I'll probably always love the smell of freshly mowed grass. At our Houston house it normally happens on Thursdays. When I was growing up, it always happened on Saturdays. Daddy spent all day Saturday working in the yard. He didn't really bother with flowers, but we always had the thickest turf and perfectly manicured hedges on the block.

I'm inspired by friend Mitzie who sent me a photo today of a new cabinet she is having built. Let's see. In the past couple of years she has redone her kitchen, then her closet and bathrooms, next built a stunning swimming pool, outdoor kitchen, and patio, and now a built-in cabinet in her dining room. She's a lucky woman!

Today I'm creating a promotions plan and making contacts. It's all coming together.

No comments:

Post a Comment