Sunday, May 4, 2014

Mixed bag

Great brunch with John and Lisa, among others.
I had such a great brunch today catching up with friends. There were 10 of us. It's lovely to slow down and just enjoy the company of friends. I need to do that more often.

When we came home, Mr. B left almost immediately for a dinner with clients who are in town for OTC. I was planning to take a nap with Rose, but instead got on the computer and upset. I can't stand people who make a decision and then change their minds. Especially when it happens over and over and over again. There's one person in particular who I would like to tell to grow a pair!

Today I'm creating a plan for the upcoming week. At the top of my list I'm going to make a note to self: Stop doing things that aren't fun just because you have an unwarranted sense of guilt.

No comments:

Post a Comment