Friday, June 7, 2013

June 7, 2013

Mr. B and I were looking cool in our shades!
I was crazy busy yesterday and simply forgot to post. Then today I forgot a doctor's appointment. This is exactly why I love my summer's in Santa Fe where life is so much simpler.

I finished making all the jewelry for the trunk show tomorrow. Now I need to figure out what I'm going to wear and make myself some coordinating jewelry. I think I wore the perfect dress last night to dinner, but I can't wear it again tomorrow. Oh, I haven't mentioned that the reporter and photographer from Chronicle will be at the trunk show tomorrow. They're going to do a feature article on me and my up-cycled tin jewelry. How fun is that?

Today I'm creating morning time to work on pro bono projects. I'm not sure I have enough time this weekend to finish all I need to do, but I'm not missing my mani/pedi.

No comments:

Post a Comment