Thursday, June 27, 2013

June 27, 2013

Arrangements with tropical flowers.
I made it through the first three days of the craziness involved with this week. Now I'm coasting through Thursday and Friday. Yesterday's board meeting with Bayou City Art Festival was terrific and the event last night went very smoothly. I loved the arrangements I made using tropical flowers, but now I remember why I don't often use tropical flowers. They're too expensive!

My picture and an article about my jewelry are in the Houston Chronicle today. I hate photos of myself. After losing 50 lbs., I still look heavy. And what's up with my hair? I can lose more weight, but what am I going to do with my hair? The gray and white at my forehead look terrible with the rest of the dirty blonde. It's all natural, but it looks like I missed my last appointment to color my hair and have roots showing. I don't want to color my hair, maybe I'll have to. It's just so much trouble to keep up with hair color.

Today I'm creating a recruitment ad before making jewelry. I've gotten some really great tins recently. Since the article was in the paper today, Jubilee wants more jewelry to sell. They're expecting people to come in to buy it after they read the article. It's all good!

No comments:

Post a Comment