Tuesday, June 18, 2013

June 18, 2013 - My Birthday

Sweetness having an adult beverage during
lunch with me at Sparrow.
I'm not sure I've ever had a more fabulous birthday. I slept until about 9:30 a.m. Even though I was awake I didn't get up until probably 11 a.m. I enjoyed a morning that  included reading some and talking to some friends who called to wish me happy birthday.

This afternoon I had my hair cut, had lunch with Sweetness at Sparrow (Monica Pope's restaurant), went shoe shopping, and finally had a mani/pedi. In just a few minutes I'm going to change clothes and go to dinner at Brennan's with Mr. B.

Today I'm creating a day of pleasure, and I did an excellent job! After lunch, Sweetness took me around the corner from the restaurant to a small shop on Main named Tinkerbox. Cute shop with lots of locally made items. Leather and canvas bags. Unique jewelry. Hand-painted t-shirts. Prints and paintings. Cards. Lots of cute things. There was nothing like my tin jewelry in the shop, so I spent some time talking to the owners. I'm going to go back there later this week and take some jewelry for her to sell. See what I mean? It has been one fabulous birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment