Friday, June 21, 2013

June 21, 2013

This tin is going to make some cute earrings.
After a busy morning of pro bono work, long-time friend Mitzie took me to lunch. I've now been celebrating my birthday for one week, so it's probably time to move on. We ate at Tiny Boxwoods, which is one of my favorite lunch places in Houston. It may even be my favorite lunch place. I really, really like the summer salad served there. Then Mitzie and I splurged on a chocolate chip cookie.

Today was another good day for tin collecting. Mitzie brought me one she got several months ago at her church yard sale. Then I made my weekly trip to The Guild Shop and scored three tins. And I got three more in the mail that I bought on ebay. I have three days coming up with nothing on my calendar. I'll be doing some crafting!

Today I'm creating a pair of earrings to wear tonight. Friends are having a summer solstice party. They asked everyone to wear black or white. I can't believe in all my stash of earrings, I didn't have any black and white ones to complement my outfit for tonight. N
ow I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment