Tuesday, June 11, 2013

June 11, 2013

As long as I'm awake, I might
as well do some light reading.
At 8:30 p.m. last night I was tired. At 11:30 p.m. I felt exhausted. By 1:30 a.m. this morning I was beginning to wonder if I would go to sleep. It's now 3:19 a.m. and I'm still awake, watching reunions of Burn Notice in the guest room. And so the cycle of not sleeping begins.

Good news to report. I got an email about my trunk show that occurred last Saturday. Jubilee purchases jewelry from me and then marks it up before they sell it. So during the trunk show they displayed what they had just bought from me, as well as other jewelry they hadn't yet purchased. After the sale I was paid for what was mine that sold. The sale was so successful that they have low-stock of my jewelry and want to buy more. LOVE it! I could be making jewelry right now, except banging the heavy hammer on the die cuts would wake up Mr. B and the neighbors. Not a good idea at 3:25 a.m.

Today I'm creating who knows what for my Tuesday client. I hope whatever I'm asked to do doesn't take much brain power because I don't know if mine will be clicking on too many cylinders today. OK. It's now 3:28 a.m. How much longer before breakfast? Are we there yet? Read any good books lately? If so, do you make early morning deliveries?

No comments:

Post a Comment