Friday, June 14, 2013

June 14, 2013

Opening both of these bottles to see which
one does the best job of cool me off>
The temperature gauge in my car read 101 degrees around 4 p.m. today. That's way too hot for this early in June. I read that the average temperature in Houston in mid-June is 91 degrees. In just two weeks I'll be escaping the heat and humidity of Houston and heading to the high desert. Granted, it's hot there in July, but never 100+ degrees and never humid. What makes me even cooler when I'm in Santa Fe is that I wear sleeveless linen tops every day.

Since I'm in Houston, I have found a way to cool off during my last weeks in Houston (see the pic of the day). Nothing is better than a glass (or two) of bubbly.

Today I'm creating a postcard mailer for my Tuesday client. I spent most of the morning inside, but then ran around Houston in the afternoon. I love the air conditioner in the Explorer!

No comments:

Post a Comment