Monday, June 17, 2013

June 17, 2013

Fun tins that need to be recycled into jewelry.
And I'm just the person to do it!
My last day of being 60-years-young has been busy. Four meetings today, with a unusual amount of time between each. I mean, what do you do when you have a meeting and then 45 minutes to an 1.25 hours before the next meeting?

Speaking of being 60 years young, tomorrow I'll be 60-somthing. I'm happy to say that I'm in a much better place about being in my 60s. Last year at this time I wasn't sure I would ever be able to tell people that I'm 60. But now, I'm wearing age as a badge of honor. As Mr. B's mother used to say, "Aging is better than the alternative." I must say that the second half of my 60th year on planet Earth has been terrific. The problems with my foot and ankle seem to be resolved. I've lost 50 lbs.  My mental state is in a good place. Work is fulfilling and fun. I feel loved and appreciated. Could I ask for anything more!

Today I'm creating a draft of a communications plan for a non-profit organization. I'm also counting down the busy days until Saturday, June 29, when I leave for my vaca in Santa Fe. Hello Pettita Casita. Mama is heading home soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment