Friday, June 28, 2013

June 28, 2013

I love this vintage tin so much that I've bought four or five,
but use them as vases instead of cutting them for jewelry.
I'm so excited to be leaving tomorrow for Santa Fe, but not so excited about cleaning the house today before I leave. I'm going to eat lunch and then "suck it up" to do what I need to do.

Actually, it's not the packing of my clothes that takes time. It's the gathering of all my crafting materials that takes the longest! Besides the tins and tools needed to make jewelry, I also want to take the vintage flour sacks I've collected so I can make aprons. And I want to take the burlap bags I've collected to make pillows. Basically, I'm packing up my craft area to take to SFe. That's not an easy or simple job!

Today I'm creating time for errands, packing and cleaning. I got my errands completed before noon. This afternoon it's supposed to be 100 degrees in Houston, so I wanted to make sure I was inside during the height of the heat and humidity. One of my errands was to visit Jubilee to deliver more jewelry. Done. People are going into the store and asking for my jewelry after it was featured in the paper yesterday. I'm thrilled and proud, but still not quitting my day job!

No comments:

Post a Comment