Thursday, June 20, 2013

June 20, 2013

These tins are embossed. My jewelry with
this texture always sells well.
With just a week and one day left before I make the trip to the high desert, I started doing some deep cleaning today, starting with the bedroom and kitchen. Although I think I'm making progress the dining room table is currently pretty full with things I don't know what to do with, which reinforces my belief that I need less stuff! But what? Less shoes? No. Less clothes? No. Since I've lost weight it's once again fun to buy clothes. Less jewelry? Never. I think the real answer is more space.

Besides removing two thrash bags full of stuff from the bedroom, I also found time to write thank you notes and a letter to my wonderful aunt who lives in New York. Her husband died a little over a year ago and she is really struggling. She was married for 55 years, so I completely understand her feelings of loss.

Today I'm creating eblasts for a pro bono client. I think I've done enough cleaning for today. Now I need to go relax and make some jewelry.

No comments:

Post a Comment