Wednesday, June 12, 2013

June 12, 2013

I found this colorful little recipe box last weekend at a
vintage store. You see tin, but I see jewelry! 
My client meeting this morning went better than expected. When I initially met with this organization I suggested that I could call or meet with different people so my initial contact won't have to provide all the information needed. He didn't like that idea (at first), but when I suggested it again today, he liked it. He really liked it! I met a woman who responsible for one of the programs, got tons of information from her, and am moving forward. Make it happen!

Volunteer work has also been part of my day. Sometimes when I'm working with volunteers there can be too many ... what's the expression I'm thinking about? Oh! Sometimes there can be too many cooks in the kitchen. That's what was happening this morning and I had to find a diplomatic way to make it stop. Make it stop!

Today I'm creating a flier. I should be doing more today because I'm still dressed for my meeting. Do you know the expression, "All dressed up and nowhere to go?" But since it's going to rain again this afternoon, I'm going to change my clothes and stay home.

No comments:

Post a Comment