Monday, June 3, 2013

June 3, 2013

It has been an extremely productive day! I learned how to use Constant Contact today, which is a email marketing service. I have to send out eblasts for an organization that has a mailing list of approximately 1,550 members. They had been using an antiquated system, until today. And when I had a problem, I chatted online with one of the reps. Very helpful! I feel so empowered because I now know how to layout newsletters and eblasts using MicroSoft Word, and I know how to distribute them to a large group using Constant Contact.

Then, when I come home, I had an email from sweet Little Ricky in Santa Fe. He looks after Pettita Casita when the Pettits are in Houston. He's so fabulous! Today's pic-of-the-day is one the Little Ricky sent. The report is that the snapdragons are tall and beautiful, and the garden is filling in. Unfortunately, there was a late freeze in Santa Fe so there may not be any apricots this year. I've been hearing about fires in New Mexico, and sure enough the smoke is evident in Santa Fe.

Today I'm creating up-cycled tin jewelry. My jewelry trunk show at Jubilee on 19th Street in the Heights is this Saturday, June 8, from 3-6 p.m. How many pieces can I make between now and then?

No comments:

Post a Comment