Sunday, June 23, 2013

June 23, 2013

Next Sunday I want to have dinner in
the garden in Santa Fe.
I thought Mr. B and I might go to see a couple of movies today, but that didn't happen. Instead, we stayed home and watched Silver Linings Playbook. We were going to watch another movie, but the disc player jammed. Bummer! I also watched Laura, which is one of my favorite movies. Then we watched last weeks episode of Burn Notice and The Good Wife.

I also did a little bit of house cleaning today. I want to get the house really clean before I leave for Santa Fe next Saturday morning. I'm thinking seriously about turning the breakfast area of the kitchen into my office. We never use the breakfast room for eating, so it might as well be functional as an office. Then I could use the entire garage apartment for crafting. It would be nice if my big computer was set up so I could work from the house instead of going to the garage apartment. I'll admit that I'm still somewhat afraid of the stairs after falling last year.

Today I'm creating tin bracelets. The entire time we were watching movies and television today I was multi-tasking. I probably made 15 bracelets. It was a mix and match of pieces I had already cut out. People seem to really like the bracelets that have non-matched tin pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment