Tuesday, June 4, 2013

June 4, 2013

It's not just a busy day, but a busy week! I'm thinking this is good, because the days will go by faster and before I know it I'll be leaving for my summer vaca in Santa Fe. Oh, that reminds me that I need to make a reservation for Mr. B. He is going to drive out with me, spend about a week, and then fly back to the heat and humidity of Houston.

I'm really cranking on the up-cycled tin jewelry now. I've never had a trunk show before so I don't know how many pieces to have ready. The more the merrier? I think I may also take some cans that I haven't cut so people can see how I begin. I had someone ask me today if I picked up cans out of the garage. I hope he wasn't serious!

Today I'm creating postcards for my Tuesday client. I also sent out the first ever eblast for a non-profit I'm working with. It felt terrific to learn a new skill!

No comments:

Post a Comment