Thursday, June 13, 2013

July 13, 2013

Let's see. How many bottles of wine would Mr. B and I
have to drink to make this planter?
I'm beginning to worry about my memory. There was a time when I could tell people what I wore and they wore years before at a special event. Now I can't remember what I wore two days ago. When I'm talking people I sometimes have a problem finding the word I want to use. And I often have problems remembering names. Am I getting old?

I caught up on my sleep last night. I went to sleep around 11 p.m. This morning I woke up about 8:30 a.m., but went back to sleep fairly quickly and slept until 11 a.m.

Today I'm creating jewelry. This afternoon I took inventory of my jewelry. I had plenty of bracelets, but the earrings and necklaces were really low. What sells most are the earrings, so I sat at my little lap table and put several earring sets and necklaces together. I'm going to take an outing tomorrow to the The Guild Shop to see if they have any new tins (if I remember).

No comments:

Post a Comment