Sunday, June 9, 2013

June 9, 2013

Display from the trunk show yesterday.
The trunk show at Jubilee yesterday was really fun. Thanks to everyone who came out! I should have taken my camera to get a photo of the display instead of just using my iPhone. Thanks to Kristal and Kelly for putting together a beautiful food table stocked with cool beverages and tasty snacks.

A photographer from the Chronicle spent a good bit of time taking photos of me, my jewelry, and friends who came. I don't know when the article will appear, but I dislike all photos of myself. I always think I should look younger, thinner and pretty. Yes, I'm living in a fantasy world.

Today I'm creating an afternoon date with Mr. B. We are going to see Dixie's Tupperware Party. I've read that it's really funny. I'm not sure what I've gotten us into. I bought VIP tickets, which I thought would be really great seats. Now I've read VIP tickets mean we are part of the tupperware party. My date have to remain in the dark about that until the play starts.

No comments:

Post a Comment