Monday, June 24, 2013

June 24, 2013

While at Mr. B's office today I caught him
standing in from on antlers. Funny!
I have two more days of being crazy busy. It's always this way before I leave town. I'm actually looking forward to the drive to Santa Fe on Saturday because it will be down time.

All day tomorrow I'll be shopping and organizing for a party at a client's home. Flowers. Food. Accoutrements. It's hard planning and executing a party at someone else's home. Then tomorrow night I have a meeting with Bayou City Art Festival before dinner with friends. Wednesday at noon I have a Board meeting with Bayou City Art Festival and then set up for the party Wednesday evening. Lots of things to do the next two days, but then I'll have time to pack and clean house on Thursday and Friday (I hope).

Today I'm creating lists and checking them twice for my client's party. I also made a jewelry display to take to a shop in midtown Houston. I guess that will happen sometime Thursday or Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment