Saturday, June 22, 2013

June 22, 2013

My niece Tricia and great-niece Catherine.
I spent part of the afternoon with my niece, her husband and their two-month-old daughter Catherine. She stayed awake the entire time I was there and was very alert. She is quite the charmer! She was dimples in both cheeks, just like her daddy. I loved holding and kissing her. She's a lucky girl to have wonderful parents!

When I got home I ate leftovers from the party Mr. B and I went to last night. Crab cakes and mac & cheese. Yum! I should have just eaten the crab cakes and not the mac & cheese, but it's the end of my birthday week so I treated myself. Tomorrow I'm back to the better eating habits I'm developing.

Today I'm creating flattened tins. I realized that it will be much easier to take them to Santa Fe if I cut them open. Yes, next week at this time Mr. B and I will be in the high desert. I'm a lucky girl!


No comments:

Post a Comment