Monday, June 10, 2013

June 10, 2013

I was sorry to read about the death of
long-time Houston artist Lee Littlefield.
RIP, Lee.
My list of project today keeps growing! I started out with three projects to do finish today and have been adding more to the list all day. I finished the three I had to do, but still have three more to do. I think I can. I think I can.

Who watched Design Star last night besides me? I liked the design of the Abby, who is from Wimberly, TX, but her energy level would be enough to drive a sane person crazy! And what's up with her hair? I try not to be judgmental about what people wear if it's different from what is considered "the norm" (i.e. traditional). Love her room design, but her hair is whacky! Speaking of whacky, I didn't like Brooks crazy room with pink wallpaper or his crazy appearance. But he won last night so it shows you what I know.

Today I'm creating newsletters, articles for a newsletter, invoices and agendas for upcoming meetings. And I still have hours to go!



No comments:

Post a Comment