Wednesday, May 1, 2013

May 1, 2013

Already May. Yes, the year is flying by, so the best thing we can all do is to make each minute count (she advises while sitting on the bed watching television instead of cleaning).

The casita guest room in its summer clothes.
Yesterday the pic-of-the-day was the guest bedroom in the casita in fall/winter mood. Today the pic-of-the-day is the casita guest bedroom in spring/summer mood. It's amazing to me how – in just the two weeks I have been in the high desert – everything is greening up. I don't notice so much of a change in Houston because we have evergreens there. But not here. I'll take outside pictures before I leave. By the time I come back for my summer stay all the plants will be full and beautiful. Love it.

Today I'm creating a list of things I want to do before I leave The City Different. I've been working on tag lines for a company for two days, which always makes me think about the ones I don't like, such as The City Different.

No comments:

Post a Comment