Monday, May 13, 2013

May 13, 2013

Iris celebrating Mother's Day.
I don't know why I can't get rid of this stinking cold. A few hours ago my head was so stuffed up that I was almost ready to make a doctor's appointment, but am feeling better this afternoon. I had a meeting scheduled for late afternoon, but cancelled it. This cold is something that I don't want to share!

It has been a slow day at the Houston house and therefore there's nothing to report. The best thing about my day will probably be the semi-finals of Dancing with the Stars.

Today I'm creating a postcard mailer for a client. One of the highlights of Mother's Day was spending time with #1 son-in-law Nick's grandmother. Iris moved from her long-term home in Salt Lake City to Houston a number of years ago. Her family is nice enough to share her with Dr. Mc and us, including when we all celebrated her 85th birthday on Christmas Day 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment