Wednesday, May 22, 2013

May 22, 2013

I have to stop making jewelry that I like so much I keep it.
I literally spent six hours resetting my computer today after my email was hacked last night. Since I'm not a techie it was a frustrating day. I was messing with passwords and mail settings most of the day and didn't get everything on today's list completed.

I did appreciate all the calls, texts and FB messages I got today. It was nice to know that if I was ever stranded in the Philippines, lots of people would be concerned for me. I really love the people who told me they knew I didn't send the email because the grammar was so bad.

Today I'm creating an e-blast for a client. This might not seem like a big deal, but I have to write the e-blast and also layout the template I use. There's only so much space for so many words! I hope my client likes the newsletter.

No comments:

Post a Comment