Tuesday, May 7, 2013

May 7, 2013

A photo of the sofa and two chairs bought at auction
yesterday for my client. Wood and leather. Very art deco!
It's dark-30 and I'm concerned if I have a pic-of-the-day for my blog. Well, I suppose I'll find something.

It was a busy day for me, but tomorrow will be very different. Mr. B also had a busy day and then went to play with the big boys from the OTC tonight. He left looking very dapper in a gray suit, white shirt and tie. I'm sure he was the most handsome and well-dressed man at the dinner tonight, but that's Mr. B. He has his standards that include his philosophy that it's always better to be over dressed than underdressed. I, on the other hand, leave for my meeting tonight in my customary summer attire of linen pants and shirt. At the end of my meeting, where we were sitting outside, a gust of wind comes in and upsets our table resulting in red wine splashing all over my linen pants and blouse. Just another day at the office for me.

Today I'm creating plans for upcoming events that I'll be coordinating for my client. I love doing this!

No comments:

Post a Comment