Thursday, May 16, 2013

May 16, 2013

I like agapanthus, but there's not a spot
in our yard sunny enough to grow them.
I admit that my shoes are usually all over the house. I take them off and leave them until I want to wear them again. Then I search rooms for the needed pair. My mom always had her shoes so organized. She wrote a description of the shoes on the outside of the box they came in. Light blue patent. Brown alligator. Navy suede. Etc. Then the boxes were neatly stacked in the top of her closet. If only I was that organized.

I was collecting my shoes from all over the house and putting them away today. For the record, I put my shoes in clear shoe boxes so I can see which pair is in the box. (One picture is worth a thousand words.) I found an old shoe box with the following warning: CA Proposition 65 Statement: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. Do not mouth or chew. I'm glad I know which pair of shoes came in that box so I'll be sure not to mouth or chew!

Today I'm creating email reminders for some pro bono work. Nobody else seems to be on my timetable for getting things done. A little nudge sometimes works before I go full blown and start
lighting fires.

No comments:

Post a Comment