Thursday, May 9, 2013

May 9, 2013

Up-cycled tin necklace and earrings.
All day it has looked like rain, but not a drop has fallen at my house. The little girl doggies don't care if rain is on the ground or not, they can smell it or fell it in their bones, and refuse to go outside. If I drag them outside they just stand there looking at me. Come on ladies, get with the program!

I've never been a fan of rap music and most of the performers who do it, but I do know some of the rappers such as Snoop Dogg. I read today that he has abandoned commercial rap for reggae, and ditched his old name for a new one – Snoop Lion. He considers his name change as part of his evolution through life. He said that a lion is more mature than a dog. Although I like reggae music more than rap, to be honest I try never to think of Snoop or his music. What is nice about his music is that while many rappers scream, figuratively and literally, he speaks softly in his music.

Today I'm creating meeting with a client in the a.m. and creative time in the evening to redevelop one of the Bayou City Art Festival events. I should be really fun, and I know with the group involved it will be really productive
.


No comments:

Post a Comment