Wednesday, May 29, 2013

May 29, 2013

Hoping the office space will be ready
for the party on June 20th!
The girls and I had an interesting visit to the vet this morning. The vet's assistant squirted something in Roz and Rose's nose, we never saw the vet, and that will be $50.

The rug in the room where we watch television is really smelly so I spent this afternoon looking all over Houston for an attractive and reasonably priced replacement. I hear they exist, but I don't know where! Mr. B cleaned the rugs in the house in the spring because we had a flea epidemic. No more fleas. The rugs all smell and look good, except for that one. I spent so much time looking for a rug today that I bumped getting a mani/pedi until Friday. Horrors!

Today I'm creating tin jewelry. A shop in the Heights is having a trunk show for me on June 8. I want to have lots of inventory available!

No comments:

Post a Comment