Tuesday, May 14, 2013

May 14, 2013

Irises blooming in Houston yard.
I'm wondering if I've been transferred to a parallel universe. There are plants and a tree in the Houston yard that haven't bloomed in years, if at all. The magnolia tree has blooms all over it. I don't know if it has bloomed in years. Next the irises are blooming. They hadn't bloomed in years, either. Last spring, when we did some re-landscaping, the irises were moved. Today they are blooming (see the pic-of-the-day) and there are more flowers to come.

Mr. B asked me to go to the movie this week. He wants to see Iron Man 3, and so do I. Star Trek is being released on Thursday, and I want to see it, also. Strange that the two movies I want to see are action films.

Today I'm creating lots for my Tuesday client. Besides the normal writing, I'm also planning three upcoming events. Two in June and one in August. I'm also looking for more art deco furnishings for his new office space. I love my work!

No comments:

Post a Comment