Friday, May 3, 2013

May 3, 2013

The casita is all summarized and ready for
my return at the end of June.
The girls and I made the drive from Santa Fe to Sonora, TX. Because there are freeze warnings all along the route we usually drive, I decided to come a more southern route today. There are five hotels in Sonora, and the Best Western looked the cleanest and accepted pets, so here we are.

As soon as we got in the room the girls insisted on dinner and water. It actually seemed that they wanted water more than food. I know a nice glass of white wine would relax me and I was hoping to find a drinkable bottle at the stop 'n rob next to the hotel. Not. I was afraid the varieties available in the convenience store would make a high school kid barf, so I settled for a big bottle of water and another box of tissues.

Today I'm creating a drive that's more than half way to Houston. I think I have about five hours to drive tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment