Saturday, May 4, 2013

May 4, 2013

The babies and I are back in Houston. We got here about two hours ago and found Mr. B having a nap. What a surprise (not). I already miss Santa Fe. It's only about seven weeks (hopefully) until I go back for my summer vaca. And I have plenty to do in the coming weeks to keep me busy in Houston.

While I was gone Mr. B got a clothes rack and gathered up all my clothes that were in the cleaners or hanging on the back of a door,  laying in a chair, etc. Everything, including what needed to be washed, is hanging on the clothes rack. I appreciate the help, but now what am I supposed to do with all the clothes? Do I find a place in a closet for them or just leave them on the rack? I should get three boxes and do like the organizers did on some show that I can't think of the name of right now. Clean House ... that's it. But alas, as Miss Scarlet said, "I won't think about that now. I'll think about that tomorrow." Fiddle-dee-dee.

Today I'm creating a five-hour drive on the final leg back to Houston. It's good to see Mr. B!

No comments:

Post a Comment