Saturday, May 18, 2013

May 18, 2013

Dinner in the bar at Glass Wall on a Friday night always
includes catching up with friends, such as Joan and Ellen.
I ate dinner last night, but later had the munchies. I tried to satisfy myself with something healthy (an orange), but nothing would do but popcorn. And I had to have something to drink while eating my delicious popcorn. Only white wine would do. This morning I woke up feeling bloated and guilty. Then Mr. B fusses at me for my late night snack. Great! If it's not bad enough that I'm beating myself up, I have to hear it from someone else, too.

Fortunately I didn't have to hear his chatter too long because Mr. B left the house to help a friend with a garage sale. Helping friends with garage sales and hauling mulch for neighbors is what happens when you have a beat-up ole truck. The Clampitt-mobile is too big to fit in the garage. Our neighbors hate it that the truck is usually parked in front of the house, but the truck does come in handy sometimes.

Today I'm creating organization. I spent about three hours cleaning up the desktop of my computer and moving emails out of my inbox to separate folders. I'm ready for anything, now!

No comments:

Post a Comment