Saturday, May 11, 2013

May 11, 2013

Dinner last night with Mr. B and friends.
It has gotten so expensive to go out to dinner! Or at least it is at the places we go. We met friends at Shade last night for dinner and the bill was $400. I guess it's time to start having more dinner parties at home. At least when I cook there are usually leftovers.

The rain in Houston yesterday has heavy. Maybe that's why my cold is worse today. Yesterday I came home from a morning meeting and was soaked from head to toe. We need to do something about the water coming off the front porch of the house. Just above the steps that head to the front door, a sheet of  rain comes down. There's no way to get in the front door without getting soaked. And so I did.

Today I'm creating nothing. I had a total day of watching television and napping. We all need down time!

No comments:

Post a Comment