Sunday, May 5, 2013

May 5, 2013

Cinco de Mayo was a great day to sit outside with friends!
I had a terrific day of sleeping late, catching up with Mr. B, and then celebrating Cinco de Mayo with friends Keith and Kelly. I probably could have done with one less margarita, but who's counting? We went to one place, had a margarita and then went to a second place for more margaritas and al fresco dining. Yum to all of the adult beverages, dinner and company!

I did sleep late this morning. Until around
3 a.m. I felt like I was still moving. Do you ever feel that way after a long car trip? I'm happy to be at my final destination, but can't really relax for several hours. Once asleep, I can't wake up. I remember Mr. B telling me this morning that he was having breakfast with Keith (they're having a bromance), but that was around 8:30 a.m. The next thing I remember it was after 11 a.m. Yes. I admit it. I like to sleep late.

Today I'm creating plans for the Houston Heights Association's communications committee. It will take some time and persuasion, but I'm up to the task.

No comments:

Post a Comment