Monday, January 7, 2013

January 7, 2013

The beautiful Plaza in Santa Fe.
I was such a good girl today. I took care of all my errands. Of course, my legs are tired because I'm not used to all the walking and standing I did today. I spent 30 minutes walking through the venue for a meeting I've planned for tomorrow. Then I was in Target for more than an hour getting supplies for the meeting. Finally I took everything I bought back to the venue and unloaded the back of the Explorer. My dogs (a.k.a. feet) are barking!

The season premiere of The Bachelor is tonight, but I don't think I'm going to watch it. I know. I know. I'm the ultimate reality show junkie, but I have to say that I'm sick of The Bachelor and The Bachelorette, especially the way the women act on the shows. Women are always crying or screaming or scheming. And can you say slutty? I just don't know how a woman could say her heart is broken because a man she has known for 30 days or less sends her home without a rose. My opinion is that The Bachelor and The Bachelorette have run their course! There, I've said it.

Today I'm creating chili for dinner. I also need to send out a reminder to a gathering that is taking place on this coming Sunday. Done and done.

No comments:

Post a Comment