Tuesday, January 29, 2013

January 29, 2013

Earrings created from two different tin canisters.
It was another productive, fun day!

I was at my Tuesday client's office from 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. I got so much done for him. My creative mojo was cranking on overdrive. He also gave me a big thank you for the January 17th party I put together for him. Everyone was applauding me. Boy, I can work wonders with a little praise.

Today I'm creating marketing materials during the daylight hours. But once I got home I started working on earrings from tin canisters. I love them and am not sure I can sell a single pair of them. That's what usually happens when I make things. People are always asking me if I sell the items I make. Not really. Usually I give them away or donate them to a charity auction. Or sometimes I have a home show. However, it would be nice if I decided to sell more and make some money to buy more supplies.

No comments:

Post a Comment