Friday, January 11, 2013

January 11, 2013

Earrings made with Indian-head pennies and
vintage beads.
I couldn't sleep last night. I laid in bed – awake – until around 9:30 a.m. when I finally fell asleep. I'm not sure what I'm going to do to get myself on schedule, but it needs to happen. Little Roz didn't mind that I slept until 2:30 p.m. because she has been right next to me snoozing away, with her head buried in a pillow. She's so little and sweet when she is asleep, yet so cranky and unpredictable when she is awake. Or have I just described myself?

What happens if it's raining, with thunder and lightning, in Houston on Sunday during the marathon? What happens if it's snowing in Foxboro, Mass., when the Texans play the Patriots? It's an important Sunday for sporting events. But I think I'm more concerned if the weather is bad in Los Angeles for the Golden Globe Awards. I would be very disappointed if I didn't get to see all the fashion statements as the celebrities walk down the red carpet.

Today I'm creating jewelry. I made some earrings last night, which I haven't done in awhile. Really fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment