Sunday, January 6, 2013

January 6, 2013

I'm watching the first show in Downton Abbey season #3. It's now 1920 in the series and Lady Mary just got married. I wonder how many weddings in the next year will be influenced by her gown? What's influencing me right now is the speech. In fact, the voice in my head sounds like a British aristocrat.

I'm a slug who slept most of the day. Now I'll be up all night (again). And since I didn't run my errands today, they're piling up for tomorrow. I've realized that since I semi-retired I don't know what to do with all my time, so I don't do anything. This is a bad habit that I've developed and I need to replace more productive activities. If I'm not writing anymore, which is what I used to do all the time, then I must channel my energy into keeping the house clean, cooking, gardening and crafting.

Today I'm creating a list of things I'm going to do tomorrow and Tuesday. Right now I'm praying for the motivation and energy to get up and get dressed tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment