Friday, January 18, 2013

January 18, 2013

I've been searching my memory banks all day to figure out what is significant about today. Every time I see or think about January 18, half a lightbulb goes off. Is it someone's birthday that I can't remember? An anniversary? A momentous event in history? I don't know. I got nothing, except a lingering feeling. 
Being lazy as a dog today!

This coming weekend is the calm before the storm. There's nothing on my calendar for either Saturday or Sunday. Maybe Mr. B and I can go to see movies. I love to watch movies, but my trouble seems to be getting there. Once I'm at the theater, I'm glad I'm there. But getting there seems to be so difficult. I find that to be the case with many things. I want to go to a party or out to dinner with friends or whatever, but getting there takes an Act of Congress (i.e., something that is burdensome).

Today I'm creating a day of leisure. After all the standing and walking I did yesterday, my foot is sore and swollen. So today I'm staying off of it as much as possible. 

No comments:

Post a Comment