Saturday, January 12, 2013

January 12, 2013

Good morning! Yes, it's before noon on Saturday and I've already had a productive day. In fact, I was up at 8 a.m. to get ready for a 9 a.m. breakfast meeting. Thanks for buy my breakfast and good conversation, Nicola!

The weather is really icky (I can't believe icky passed spellcheck). We're waiting on rain and a cold front to pass through Houston, so when I left for breakfast it was 99% humidity and 70+ degrees. I need to go to the grocery store today, but who wants to go in the rain? Oh ... the downtown Randall's has a parking garage. I guess that all the people living downtown don't cook because there's hardly anyone in the downtown Randall's on Saturdays. I must say that my neighborhood is overrun by three Kroger stores in close proximity, all of which are always crowded.

Today I'm creating jewelry. I got some vintage buttons in the mail yesterday and am looking forward to making bracelets out of them. I haven't done this before, but why not?

No comments:

Post a Comment