Thursday, January 3, 2013

January 3, 2013

Happy birthday, Dr. Mc.
I haven't been able to sleep all night, so I decided to write my blog early. That way I can have a nap later in the day at the time I would normally be writing my blog.

It's Dr. Mc's birthday. I sent her an email on Wednesday stating that this birthday is special because it occurs on 1.3.13 (1313). Oh my goodness, the math nerd that she is responded to me that it is cool because 13 is a prime number and 33 (her age this year) is only divisible by prime numbers. I take it that prime numbers are significant or interesting to someone who works in statistical analysis? Then she texts me at 11:47 p.m. last night that it was only 13 minutes until her new year. I didn't respond for fear that she would start another conversation about prime numbers or something else math related. What happened to the good ole days when she and I had meaningful conversations about shoes?

Today I'm creating something for Dr. Mc, but I can't say what it is because she reads my blogs. Hummm, I just realized that she has on my scarf in the pic-of-the-day. I was wondering what happened to it. Happy birthday to my cousin, Susan, also. She is either 57 or 58 years young today. Sorry, Susan, but neither 57 or 58 are prime numbers.

No comments:

Post a Comment