Saturday, January 26, 2013

January 26, 2013

Funny play!
I've written almost 700 blogs and sometimes forget what I've written about. Please forgive me if I begin to repeat myself.

Mr. B and his friend, Keith, have breakfast together almost every Saturday. Have I written about this before? If one can't make it on Saturday, then they meet on Sunday for breakfast, unless one or the other is out of town. Both men are in town this weekend, but Keith's wife is out of town. So Mr. B came home from breakfast and said Keith wanted us to go to dinner and a play with him tonight. We picked Keith up at 6:15 p.m. We go to dinner at Pronto's. And then we head to Main Street Theater where the three of us have tickets to see "Girls Only: The Secret Comedy of Women." There were about 200 people watching the play and Mr. B. and Keith were probably two of six men in the audience. The play was definitely targeted to women, but no one laughed louder and more than the men I was with. The guys have such a bromance!

Today I'm creating a strategic plan with my fellow Board members of Bayou City Art Festival. It was a very productive meeting and I'm totally excited about what the future holds for the organization.

No comments:

Post a Comment