Wednesday, January 2, 2013

January 2, 2013

Steel fabrication of a wreath created by
Jim Robertson is
now affixed to the front porch.
My New Year's wish has come true. I drove myself to the doctor's office this morning and left walking on my own two feet, without the scooter. As I've said before, I don't mind wearing the boot for a little longer, but I'm tired of being non-weight bearing. Oh wait. Being non-weight bearing is sooooooo yesterday. Today ... "I'm walking on sunshine, wooah, and don't it feel good," as the song goes. Everybody sing!

There is a commercial that I find so annoying. It's for some kind of pizza snack food. At the end of the commercial a telephone rings that sounds just like the telephone in the house. I immediately want to jump up and find the house phone, but then I realize it's on the television. This is almost as annoying as a commercial that had a door bell ring. I don't remember the product, but Rose would start barking whenever the door bell rang. Very annoying.

Today I'm creating plans for Dr. Mc's birthday, which is tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment