Tuesday, January 1, 2013

January 1, 2013

Bonjour, ami!
I seamlessly ended the old and rang in the new with a nod to Madame Clicquot and her mighty-fine Brut. Tres bon!

Mr. B and I had plans to go to dinner and a movie last night, but the weather didn't cooperate. It was raining and then it would stop and start again. We were staring out the glass portion of the front door trying to decide whether or not to venture out, when Mr. B reminded me that the weather was exactly the same as it was when I fell in February 2012. So we happily decided to stay home and watch a movie.

Today I'm creating resolutions. I asked friends last week if they made resolutions for the new year. I was surprised when both answered "no." I'm not saying that I keep the resolutions I make every year. If I did, my life would be greatly decluttered and I would be at a lesser weight. But I do think I'll keep my 2013 resolution to get in better shape. Regardless of whether or not you make and keep resolutions, I wish everyone a happy, healthy and prosperous 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment