Sunday, January 13, 2013

Jan. 13, 2013

Some bottle cap earrings.
Once again I wasn't able to sleep last night. I was awake during all the rain, although it wasn't as bad as predicted. I watched the sun come up, or at least I watched the sky get lighter. I don't know if the sun really ever came out today. Then I felt the cool front, which was terrific. Now, what will really be great, is if I can sleep tonight.

Thanks Mr. B for going to the grocery store for me today, although I was laughing at the six phone calls I got from him while he was in the store.

Today I'm creating dinner for 20 people. I made a delicious salad, scrumptious baked ziti with Italian sausage and vegetarian version, tasty garlic bread, and yummy cookies (chocolate chip and macadamia nut). Everyone enjoyed the food. I could tell because lots of people went back for seconds.  

No comments:

Post a Comment