Sunday, January 27, 2013

January 27, 2013

I just hate negative people! If only they realized that life would be so much better if they didn't think everyone was against them or out to get them. Sir Winston Churchill once said, "Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference." I'm sure a woman I've been dealing with for the past couple of days would be so much happier if she had a better attitude.
Three little flowers I made. I'll get better with practice.


What a great day I had today! I was at the Houston Contemporary Craft Center from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. attending a workshop on flower making. Great instructor. Fun group of women attending the class. I had a ball and can't wait to use the techniques I learned to make flowers for my clutch bags and more. After the workshop I picked up a bag full of tin canisters that a friend had cut open and flattened for me. So I came home and smashed out shapes that I'll use to make earrings.

Today I'm creating fabric flowers. I took some of my own vintage fabrics, antique buttons and rhinestone brooches to the workshop today. I used them as embellishments. And sweet Mr. B made me a sack lunch to take. What a guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment